I have requested a new bedspread/comforter/whatever type you please for my birthday. I am seeking THE perfect one with the perfect look, perfect feel and the perfect temperature keeping abilities. If you have any recommendations or stores with not so pricey picks let me know. Tim is very attached to our bedspread now and is hesitant to change so I must show him the grass can be even greener! It doesn't matter the color as I slowly want to redo our room anyway.
Thanks!
9 comments:
Good luck with that. I hate every bedspread we have ever purchased. It is like trying to find the perfect makeup base or the perfect bra. When you find it let me know! I will get one too! Oh, I just got a shedding tool from a reccomendation on Kelly's blog. It kicks butt!
hmmmmm, i'll have to get one of those shed things! does the fur fly everywhere though? we should tell mom about it for rudy.
i totally agree, i have never liked a bedspread i've gotten either. i love it inthe store and then at home i want to cry because it's not just perfect! weird!
We just got a couple new bedspreads... well kind of. I really like Kohls because they are always having a "best sale of the year" and so we got a down comforter there.... and then i went to cheapo sites like overstock.com and domestications.com and tjmaxx home goods and got duvet covers. We now have a winter one and a summer one. It makes it so easy to slip it off the down (which we store away in the summer) to just throw in the washer (dont get the dry clean only duvets..what a hassle). Its great, cause like last night, linus got sick in bed so all i had to do was throw it in the washer and pull out the other one for the night. And i got two totally different styles so i can switch up how the room looks just by changing the duvet. just an idea. happy searching!
great tips, jac! what do you use in the summer? the duvet or just the cover?
oh and tj maxx home goods is the bomb!
I just pulled out a comforter we received as a wedding gift and I love it. It's very soft, not too hot. It came from Target and is by Thomas O'Brien.
Wait, I just looked it up and it's called a coverlet. We also have a duvet cover from that O'Brien guy, but it's not as soft. Hope this helps and good luck!
Weren't you going to sew a new comforter?
the cover/ decorative part in the summer....
thanks, chicas!
i think we should keep the bedspread we have now and spend that money on a shitload of peach trees.
Post a Comment