Sunday, February 3, 2008

Prayers please...


Please keep Maizie in your prayers tonight as she is in the hospital again. While her illness is very complicated I'll try keep it simple. As most of you know she has a very rare chromosome disorder that doesn't allow for dr's to anticipate any of the problems that's she's having. They aren't sure what's going on, just that she keeps having seizures and they are having a hard time finding a med that works for her. She was dehydrated again which adds to the complication! Please, as you go to bed tonight say a little prayer for the sweetest girl on earth and her moms and pops as I'm sure they are at the end of their rope and could use a little prayer boost!

Thanks you all! Will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

I will certainly do that! I hope they find the right medication and help her through this.

Melissa Jo said...

thanks, jac! :)

Kelly said...

I know we talked last night, but I'll be thinking about Maizie. Keep us updated.

Tara said...

She's in our thoughts and prayers Melissa!