Saturday, July 14, 2007

THE TEST!

I must thank everyone for their prayers! I took my boards yesterday morning. I must say I have never been so nervous in my life. After considering the level of nervousness with my friend Lesley from nursing school, I decided it was worse than labor nervous and worse than walking down the isle nervous! But once I got in there, gave them my photo, my fingerprints, and read all the rules and regs I settled down. I can honestly say I didn't get one question where I thought, "Oh, shit, what the hell are they talking about?!" I'm not saying there weren't some that I had no clue what the correct answer was, but overall, I felt that it wasn't too horrible! Of course I won't know if I passed for a week or so, but will keep you all posted. It feels amazing to not have to study!
I'll post a weekend update soon. my friend kelly is here and we are being total lazy bums! it is awesome! i love it!
will post soon! thanks again for the prayers! I survived!

2 comments:

Marla said...

I can't wait till you get your grade! Call me when you do! I hope you pass so I can hire you as my personal nurse my sweet sweet pet. :) Have fun with Kelly.

Melissa Jo said...

i would love to be your personal nurse...but i require A LOT of money!or you could pay me in chanel makeup! ha!