So weird. On the way to work Bob and Tom were talking about Oliver the cat!! Ha! And I had just got done telling Kyle about it and got in my car and they were talking about! Your so up on the hot story melissa!
Hey! I know you are busy "workTING" but post every once and again please! I need to see my little Alex's pictures and hear all about what she is doing! Please! Good luck at work tonight and let me know how it goes!
5 comments:
I saw this cat on the news. Pretty interesting little kitty.
i think that is really cool, though i would be worried about those allergic to cats.
So weird. On the way to work Bob and Tom were talking about Oliver the cat!! Ha! And I had just got done telling Kyle about it and got in my car and they were talking about! Your so up on the hot story melissa!
Hi Melissa! Great blog. So much prettier than Foo's.
Wow...Alex is getting to be such a big kid! She's such a cutie.
Enjoyed the cat story.
Hey! I know you are busy "workTING" but post every once and again please! I need to see my little Alex's pictures and hear all about what she is doing! Please! Good luck at work tonight and let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment